IEEE ICSIMA 2021 Submission and Registration Policies
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS.
- Conference papers submission system https://edas.info/N27142
- All regular and invited papers must have a minimum of four (4) pages. Authors may upload longer manuscripts up to a maximum of six (6) pages total. However, each page in excess of six will incur an additional charge. Our EDAS will not permit longer papers to be uploaded.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
- Noted that, short and review-type manuscripts will not be considered and may be withdrawn from the submission.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer-review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities does not appear anywhere in the text body of the paper (for the initial submission) ICSIMA2021 Paper Template.
Final Paper Submission Guidelines
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the IEEE-ICSIMA 2021 to upload the final manuscript.
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must submit the final paper and attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reason, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the IEEE Xplore.
- All papers submitted to the IEEE-ICSIMA 2021 must be written in English and formatted in the standard IEEE Xplore double-column format (A4 size), you can download the paper template for the ICSIMA2021 Final Manuscript Template (add the authors and affiliations). Note that, camera-ready (final) manuscript template has a header and footer of IEEE Copyright on the first page. Please do not add the page number (it will be added automatically)
- For the authors and affiliations, you can change the column: double column (for 2 and 4 authors), triple column (for 3 and 6 authors), a combination of triple and double column (for 5 authors). To change the column, in MS-Word you can press Ctrl+Shift+* to show/hide nonprinting characters.
- Failing to conform to the standard format will result in the rejection of submission to IEEE Xplore. Note that, for those using Latex, please follow: Latex Template. Please include the header (conference header from the second page) and footer (copyright information).
- When you submit your manuscript, the similarity score should be less than 30% according to the conference regulation. If your paper fails to comply with the regulation, it will not be reviewed and excluded from the conference.
- Please check the illustrative guide to adhere to the IEEE final manuscript template.
Accepted and registered and presented papers will be published in the conference proceeding and accepted, registered, and presented papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore for further indexing.
Please Check the Copyright Information
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-7523-2/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-7523-2/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-7523-2/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE (included in the final camera-ready submission format)
Please Prepare Your Camera Ready using PDF Express
- For faster inclusion of our conference paper to IEEE Explore, the camera-ready PDF quality needs to adhere to stringent quality checking.
- For that purpose, please note that all final papers must be converted using PDFexpress from the following link, in accordance with the IEEE PDF specification.
- Do not use Save As PDF from MS-Word, but convert it through PDF Express.
- Please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at https://ieee-pdf-express.org.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check your PDF file or to convert a .doc/docx Paper into an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
· 50015X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· your password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Preparing Your Video Presentation
To support the best possible conference experience and resilience against internet connection problems, we would like you to prepare a video presentation. This is Optional and acts as a backup only in case of internet connection problems during your allocated time slot.
Our recommended approach for recording a compatible video presentation from the content displayed on your computer screen is to record the presentation using Zoom, available to users on most platforms and in most countries:
Instructions for recording your presentation with Zoom:
For Authors located in China who are unable to access Zoom for free, use of the free software OBS is recommended, which allows also to capture simultaneously yourself while speaking and your slides:
Guidelines for preparing your video:
- Please be sure the video includes at the start the title of the paper, the authors, and a mention of ICSIMA2021.
- Duration: 12 Minutes max (followed by 3-minutes Q&A)
- File size: 150MB max
- Video file format: mp4
- Dimensions: Minimum height 720 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
- Please upload your video (MP4) to EDAS no later than 3 August 2021. Please note that you still need to attend the allocated time slot for the Q&A session. Nevertheless, we prefer to have your online presentation and Q&A during the allocated time. The video file will be played as a backup if you have internet connection problems.