IEEE ICSIMA 2021 Submission and Registration Policies
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS.
- Conference papers submission system https://edas.info/N27142
- All regular and invited papers must have a minimum of four (4) pages. Authors may upload longer manuscript up to a maximum of six (6) pages total. However, each page in excess of six will incur an additional charge. Our EDAS will not permit longer papers to be uploaded.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
- Noted that, short and review type manuscripts will not be considered and may be withdrawn from the submission.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer-review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities do not appear anywhere in the text body of the paper (for the initial submission) ICSIMA2021 Paper Template.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the IEEE-ICSIMA 2021 to upload the final manuscript.
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must submit the final paper and attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reasons, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the IEEE Xplore.
- All papers submitted to the IEEE-ICSIMA 2021 must be written in English and formatted in the standard IEEE Xplore double-column format (A4 size), you can download the paper template for the ICSIMA2021 Final Manuscript Template (add the authors and affiliations). Failing to conform to the standard format will result in the rejection of submission to IEEE Xplore. Note that, for those using Latex, please follow: Latex Template. Please include the header (conference header from second page) and footer (ISBN).
- When you submit your manuscript, the similarity score should be less than 30% according to the conference regulation. If your paper fails to comply with the regulation, it will not be reviewed and excluded from the conference.
Accepted and registered and presented papers will be published in the conference proceeding and accepted, registered and presented papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore for further indexing.
PDF IEEEXplore Format
Please note that all final papers may be converted using PDFexpress from the following link, in accordance with the IEEE PDF specification. Please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at https://ieee-pdf-express.org.
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check your PDF file or to convert a .doc/docx Paper into an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
· 50015X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· your password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.