2019 Winners of IEEE IMS 3M Project Video Competition (3M-PVC)
- CHAMPION for Capstone Project Video Competition 2019: “Water” Dumpster by Azreena Azman, Shazmil Sopian, Haniff Hishamudin and Sabrina Sabri. Supervised by Dr. Mohd Fitri Bin Mohd Yakub, MJIIT, UTM. Awarded with RM500 and certificates. Access the video Water Dumpster.
- FIRST RUNNER UP Capstone Project Video Competition 2019: Autonomous Steamer Iron by Mohd Zakir Fathi Bin Hashimi, Muhammad Haziq Bin Roslan, Muhammad Nazir Bin Haris, Ahmad Ridhwan Bin Kamel, Rian Hidayat Bin Sawir. Supervised by: Ir. Dr. Pauziah Muhammad, UTM. Awarded with RM300 and certificates. Access the video Autonomous Steamer Iron.
- SECOND RUNNER UP Capstone Project Video Competition 2019: Smart Medicine Box by Tee Chee Wei, Khairul Shazwan Bin Mamat, Harez Irfan Bin Fadil, Sharifah Najatul Azwa Syed Rofizal. Supervised by Dr. Mohd Fitri Bin Mohd Yakub, UTM. Awarded with RM200 and certificates. Access the video Smart Medicine Box.
Best Papers Award
The technical committee have selected the following papers as best paper based on EDAS reviewer evaluations from top 10 papers (sorted by EDAS ID):
- 1570725270 Stride Based Convolutional Neural Network for Speech Emotion Recognition
- 1570732349 A Low-Cost Colorimetric Sensor for On-Site Automatic Monitoring of Nitrite in Aquaculture
- 1570733822 Taguchi Optimisation of Piezoelectric Design for Hybrid Energy Harvesting of GPS Tracker Device
- 1570742039 Modeling and Quantifying Palm Trees Foliage Loss using LoRa Radio Links for Smart Agriculture Applications